Brandenburg an der Havel, Germany
The lighting concept for the city of Brandenburg an der Havel serves as the basis for future lighting plans. The master plan was designed so that individual measures can be implemented independent of each other. Within the created concept the following phases for renewal of the lighting were developed:
1. Inventory of the city lighting.
2. Concept development as target state for the entire urban lighting.
3. Strategy development, here principles are formulated which enables the setting of priorities.
4. Action planning, individual measures are defined and form a solid reference point for cost development.
5. Cross-sectional task data preparation and provision with GIS connection table-based application of the data for further development of the lighting system, which is planned and documented section by section.